- Observe and analyze climate trends
- Generate probability distributions for solar isolation and wind speed by location
- Analyze frequency of extreme weather events
- Correlate renewable energy production with resource availability at the plant location
Historical Surface Weather Data at 100 Airports
This data product provides a long-term record of hourly weather observations from station networks at 100 busiest airport in the world.
Observation sources include the World Meteorological Organization, Automated Surface Observing System, Automated Weather Observing Stations, US Climate Reference Network, and others.
Weather elements observed include sky conditions, visibility, weather type, dry bulb, wet bulb, and dew point temperatures, relative humidity, wind speed and direction, wind gusts, station and sea level pressure, altimeter, and precipitation.
You can use this data either for climate change research or renewable investment projects or extreme event analysis.
- Updated daily at 6PM EST
- Weather stations from 100 busiest airport
- Data is collected from World Meteorological Organization, Automated Surface Observing System, Automated Weather Observing Stations, US Climate Reference Network, and others
- Historical data since 1990
Until a few decades ago majority of us were employed in real world businesses. Alta Bering came out of a history of production technology and reconciled it with sophisticated algorithmic math, an after-thought in enterprise system functionality.We believe efficiency is key to mitigating scarcity economics. In the early 2000s, we set our sights on helping companies achieve higher efficiency and growth, not just growth.Today we enable advanced prescriptive analytics for data scientists and enterprise cloud platforms. Our goal is to help business analysts step up to corporate responsibility.Contact us for more about how we deliver our predictive analytics consulting to large and medium sized clients.