- Seasonal average and distribution of actual demand
- Historical regional load analysis
NYISO (New York) Real Time Market Time-Weighted/Integrated Demand
Real time time-weighted/integrated amount of Energy (MWh) which is the average of real-time data over an hour consumed by certain consumers.
This data product offers houry actual demand for all zones (Zonal) in NYISO.
Load Zone Coverage:
New York Control Area Load Zones are eleven geographical areas located within the New York Control Area (NYCA), bounded by one or more of the fourteen New York State Interfaces. Here is the list of zones in this data product:
|Load Zone Id||Name|
|HUD VL||Hudson Valley|
|MHK VL||Mohawk Valley|
|N.Y.C.||New York City|
Data Collection Methodology
- Data is cleansed and organized to provide a ready for analysis dataset
- Both historical and current dates of operations are aggregated
- All date and hours are quality checked for consistency and completeness
- Data updates from NYISO every day
The New York Independent System Operator (NYISO) is responsible for the reliable operation of New York's nearly 11,000 miles of high-voltage transmission and the dispatch of more than 500 electric power generators. In addition, they administer bulk power markets that trade an average of $7.8 billion in electricity and related products annually.
Related Data Products
- Includes hourly integrated demand in MWh
- Updated daily at or before 5:00 PM ET
- Historical data goes back to 2008
- Covers 11 New York Control Area Load Zones
Until a few decades ago majority of us were employed in real world businesses. Alta Bering came out of a history of production technology and reconciled it with sophisticated algorithmic math, an after-thought in enterprise system functionality.We believe efficiency is key to mitigating scarcity economics. In the early 2000s, we set our sights on helping companies achieve higher efficiency and growth, not just growth.Today we enable advanced prescriptive analytics for data scientists and enterprise cloud platforms. Our goal is to help business analysts step up to corporate responsibility.Contact us for more about how we deliver our predictive analytics consulting to large and medium sized clients.