- Fundamental analysis
- Profitability analysis
- Company segmentation and benchmarking
- Performance analysis with decision trees
US Equity Markets Training Data
TEST This data product contains a snapshot data of more than 2,000 United States public companies on NYSE and NASDAQ exchanges.
The dataset is designed for data science training purposes with rich attributes, variables and calculations, so data scientists can test different hypothesis and algorithms with their favourite tools.
There are almost 3,000 public companies in this dataset.
|Sector||Number of Companies|
There are 35 variables that are from financials, price stats, scores and curated calculations. You can check out the dictionary to learn the variables.
Data Collection Methodology
- Data is cleansed and organized to provide a ready for analysis dataset
- Variables are chosen from key financial items and stats
- There are curated scores and calculations so you can train your models with rich variety
- This dataset is created for ML training purposes and not updating. If you need daily fresh and quality checked data, you should check out the related products below.
Related Data Products
- Rich content for analysis and ML training
- Updated once a year
- Covers Russell 3000 Companies
- Covers S&P 500
Until a few decades ago majority of us were employed in real world businesses. Alta Bering came out of a history of production technology and reconciled it with sophisticated algorithmic math, an after-thought in enterprise system functionality.We believe efficiency is key to mitigating scarcity economics. In the early 2000s, we set our sights on helping companies achieve higher efficiency and growth, not just growth.Today we enable advanced prescriptive analytics for data scientists and enterprise cloud platforms. Our goal is to help business analysts step up to corporate responsibility.Contact us for more about how we deliver our predictive analytics consulting to large and medium sized clients.